Genr8 is committed to reducing the environmental impact of everything we do, either in the management of our business or the carrying out of our developments.
We have carried out an audit of our activities and identified those with the most significant environmental impact. They include :
- energy and resource consumption in our offices and managing our business
- design of our developments which influences energy and water consumption and recycling by our occupiers
- our influence over our tenant’s and occupier’s capacity to reduce waste, energy use,
- water usage, travel and to increase recycling
- waste arising from demolitions and construction
- the materials and other resources we use during the construction of our developments
At Genr8, we seek to go beyond compliance with legislation and strive to be at the forefront of best practice.
Members of the UK Green Building Council