Chelsfield is a limited liability partnership created by Elliot Bernerd and Sir Stuart Lipton, the founders of Chelsfield plc and Stanhope. Between them, they have been responsible for:
- eight of London’s 14 largest commercial and mixed use projects
- four of the 10 largest regional shopping centres, including Merry Hill and White City
- over 25m sq ft of office space in London, including Broadgate, Ludgate Circus and the ITN building
- innovative structural and financial solutions to the regeneration of large brownfield sites
- bringing business parks to the UK with Stockley Park and refining the idea with Chiswick Park – voted the best place to work in Europe
- some of the UK’s greatest cultural centres, including the Tate Modern, The National Gallery and The Royal Opera House.
Chelsfield Partners LLP invests in real estate and related businesses in the UK and Europe. It combines substantial resources in property development, investment, law and banking with an extraordinary network of relationships throughout the property world, bringing together businesses and individuals with the financial weight, track record, industry network and vision to identify exceptional opportunities.
Chelsfield’s principal investors are Qatar Holding, the Olayan Group, the Bank of East Asia and the family interests of Elliott Bernerd and Sir Stuart Lipton.
Chelsfield’s current projects include the former US Embassy and The Commonwealth Institute