Genr8 Developments are looking to recruit motivated and ambitious individuals looking to develop their careers with a focus on development and regeneration.
Initially working in support of the Partners but with excellent prospects for progression, the role will include :
- Identification and appraisal of development opportunities
- Development Appraisal and viability
- Development Management of feasibility, design and planning stages of projects
- Project financing and funding
- Delivery through the construction phase in conjunction with in house and external Project Managers and consultants.
Ideal candidates will be used to working in a fast paced environment, have strong relationship skills and an established network of industry contacts. The role would suit candidates already working in development or alternatively with an agency type background now looking to specialise in development.
- MRICS qualified with 2 years PQE (desirable)
- An understanding of the development process
- Analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Well organised with good initiative
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ability to generate new business
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated
- Computer literate, specifically Excel
To register interest, please forward CV in confidence to Rachael Barlow – email@example.com or for further enquiries call Rachael on 0161 833 9097.
Please note no agencies.