The Community Manager role is a pivotal position as the face of Smithfield Works.
Smithfield Works is the 1st purpose built flexible workspace accommodation in Stoke-on-Trent; the workspace will be located at Clayworks and 2 Smithfield which is part of the £250m mixed use Smithfield scheme in Hanley.
Genr8 Developments has delivered Smithfield, which to date consists of 1 & 2 Smithfield, Clayworks, a 151 Build-To-Rent apartment scheme and 140 bed Hilton Garden Inn. Genr8 are currently on site developing a 730 space Multi-Storey-Carpark and Smithfield Works, which they will develop and operate.
Genr8 brings regeneration, investment and development to towns and cities across the country. Our goal is to create the best places through an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to what we do, have a look on our website to gain more of a perspective on what we do, and how we operate.
The Community Manager will be working with our clients/tenants on a daily basis, they’ll be the 1st port of call for Smithfield Work’s members.
It’s important you are approachable and ultimately love speaking to people and building relationships, we’re looking for applicants from hospitality, retail, leisure, property or similar customer facing service sector backgrounds.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering a positive ‘Hotel style’ customer experience at Smithfield Works.
- Build lasting, long term, professional relationships with customers
- Be the first point of contact for all customers and visitors in the building
- Support and facilitate events and meetings within the building
- Facilitate new customer viewings to support the letting process
- Host the meeting rooms, co working, lounge and other communal amenities, maintaining high standards of presentation and food and beverage service where applicable
- Able to manage own workload to flex between essential desk-based tasks and building customer relationships with customers
- Collate all customer intelligence and update Smithfield Works management system accordingly to support lettings and retention
- Working as part of a wider team, engage with your customers, colleagues, management team and other departments within Genr8 Smithfield Works Ltd and Smithfield.
- You will ensure that you are responsive to all resource requests with a mindset to always, no matter where you are, raise the bar and wow our customers
- Coordinate and ensure all operational matters including maintenance, housekeeping and ICT queries are managed in a professional manner
- Understand our building management systems and develop the management processes, looking beyond the obvious and foreseeing things that need to be done
- You will have a focus on continuous improvement making sure that we add value, save time and make things simple for the customer
- The community manager will be working a 37.5 hour working week
What are we looking for?
- You must have a can-do attitude and be able to step up to the challenges of working in a fast paced, dynamic and developing organisation. You will need to be agile – no two days are ever the same
- We are looking for curious and interesting people, with high attention to detail and a drive to go over and above for customers. Motivation and a positive attitude are key to this role
- You will be an excellent communicator, bringing your personality to work and interacting with people on a human level
- Skills and experience in hospitality, retail or other service sectors
- Able to maintain high levels of energy and positivity throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with people at all levels in a friendly and engaging way
What will you get?
- An opportunity to make your mark on the 1st and best flexible workspace in the City
- Ability to contribute towards the growth of the company and its direction
- An exciting place to work and a challenging role, full of opportunity and new experiences
- Opportunities for progression in a growing company
- £20,000 – £25,000 pa salary subject to experience and performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested in the Smithfield Works Community Manager role, please send your CV and covering letter to Rachael Barlow contact details below: