Developer Genr8 has formalised its partnership with
Kajima Corporation of Japan to deliver a series of town
centre regeneration projects throughout the UK.
Building on their successful partnership of 10 years,
Genr8 Kajima Regeneration Ltd will work with
aspirational Councils and clients to deliver
transformational regeneration projects alongside
the Government’s levelling-up agenda.
WHAT WE DO
- Genr8 Kajima Regeneration specialises in development that creates aspirational, stimulating and sustainable environments where people spend time and communities grow and ﬂourish.
- The Genr8 Kajima Regeneration partnership has an established track record having already delivered over £100m of mixed use town centre regeneration.
- Regeneration that is transformational and leaves a legacy of social value and economic uplift.
- Bringing expertise and ﬁnancial resource to help deliver the new Government levelling-up agenda.
- Genr8 Kajima Regeneration is backed by the ﬁnancial strength of Kajima Corporation
From left to right: Directors, Richard Ingham, Julian Rudd-Jones, John Harcourt and Mike Smith.
SOCIAL VALUE MODEL
Our approach to social value recognises the need to understand local aspirations and challenges to create a high impact response in partnership with public sector agencies, key stakeholders and communities.
We implement our Social Value Model across each stage of the development process, enabling us and our supply chain to contribute and connect to local communities through our operations, in a way that builds momentum and drives out legacy outcomes.
Our Social Value Model includes tools to engage our supply chain against agreed project objectives to capture outcomes against an integrated reporting framework. By leveraging our skill set and the activities of our supply chain, we deliver a locally relevant and bespoke approach for each development that contributes to the prosperity and well-being of local communities and delivers on our objectives to be a socially responsible developer.
THE PARTNERSHIP WILL
FOCUS ON DELIVERING
THROUGHOUT THE UK.
We create more than physical regeneration. We enable positive social transformation, spanning health and wellbeing, job creation, energy eﬃciency, sustainable homes and community beneﬁts.